Safeguarding is the term given to the training providers responsibilities to promote your wellbeing and make sure that you feel secure and safe. We have responsibilities relating to our learners aged 18 years and under and learners with learning difficulties and disabilities, but we are also responsible for ensuring the wellbeing of all our adult learners. We have a child protection and vulnerable adults’ policy and a team of Safeguarding Officers. We review whether we are promoting your safety and wellbeing and would like to hear from you if you’ve any comments or suggestions about this.
We have a zero-tolerance policy on bullying, which includes:
• insults or threats made in person or by Social Media
• displaying or circulating material that could be hurtful or offensive to others
• shouting and verbally intimidating people
• physically hurting someone including pushing, kicking, hitting, shoving
• discriminatory behaviour including racist, sexist, and homophobic.
If you have any safeguarding concerns, please contact:
Cambridge: Daniel Smith
Croydon: Hassan Barakat
London: John De Bono
Main contact number: 020 3925 4845